This is the complete install, for upgrades, see below.
What's new in version 1.7
- Added ability to switch editors. Right now the options are CkEditor and TinyMCE. There is no UI to change, but you can change the option from the database directly. If you have custom settings, those can be appended to the header by adding a setting in the settings table.
- Added picture chooser to Author settings
- Fix file explorer issue in CF 10.
- Added email option to the CommentProperty tag
- Made changes to allow plugins change the current template skin on the fly
- Changed default date format to make it easier to localize
Go to your blog administrator and you should see a button to let you run the automatic upgrade.
If for some reason you can't run the automatic updater and you are in version 1.3.1, you can download the update, unzip it and follow the instructions in the readme.txt file.
If you installed version 1.4.1, you will need to make sure your role has the "Manage system" permission. If you don't, you will not be able to download the update. Go to Users > Roles, and click on your role. The select the "Manage System" checkbox and click Submit. The logout and log back in.